Sunday, November 2, 2008

Well i am having so much fun up here for all of you wondering about me. I have many projects that i am constantly doing but i really am loving learning about interior design:) I am also having so much fun with sports. My schedule is pretty busy during the week but i love it. Mondays we do some type of fun activity and then tuesdays I play basketball, Wednesday i have soccer practice and then i go to Volleyball. Thursdays i am going to start up volleyball at the University institute, and Saturdays i have been having volleyball tournaments in the mornings and then our soccer tournament is in the afternoons usually. It gets pretty busy but it is such a blast. It is cool because even though we are at a business college many of the students here are amazing in sports:)

No comments: