Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hello family and friends,
It has certainly been a long time since i have updated my blog. School is going great but is busy as usual. I love how much i am learning. Right now i am working with other students and we are trying to design a whole house in 3 weeks. It is overwhelming but i cant believe i have learned so much so quickly. In my other classes i am learning how to draw and weave. Ya i know, it is so cool. Instead of writing essays, reading and taking test i am coloring and weaving threads together. I LOVE IT! I sure do miss all of you and i am glad to hear that everyones birthday went well. I keep all of you in my prayers. I am extremely blessed.
Well this week my friends, jana, emily, and aubrey, and i have been searching for a place to live in the summer as we attend school. We found a great little house, three bedroom, and two bath so we pursued this offer and were accepted by the owner to go ahead and rent the house. It was only $750 a month. We were all excited but Jana did not have a good feeling about continuing. The owner was keeping in touch with us through email so i sent all of the emails to Dad to check everything out. (because i had no clue what i was doing) Well dad later figured out that it was a huge scam. I am glad we found out soon enough. I am so grateful for the gift of discernment from the holy ghost. With out the heavenly gift of the spirit, my life would be very difficult.

No comments: