Sunday, November 23, 2008

This is a color board for a New York Bistro that me Emily and Aubrey have been working on all week. We have not exactly finished it yet but these are the fabrics and materials that we wanted to use. It turned out quite nice


This is another color board i did this past week. I have definitely improved my other ones. I had to create a color board for a master bedroom. So I came up with using fabrics of greens, golds and tans:)


This is jana and the coke cans she has been saving up. We decided to be creative so we went and grabbed a big branch off of a tree for our little Christmas tree. Then we decided to use her coke cans and make them into ornaments:) i will show you all a picture of our tree as soon as it is finished:) It is looking great so far:)

No comments: